Home > Financial Services
Complete Your Protection Portfolio
Through our financial division, our Certified Financial Planner offers the following financial solutions which complement our insurance products and help to safeguard you and your business and well as your family and financial future.
- Achieve growth on reserves and other dormant assets with safety of principal in mind.
- We engineer executive compensation programs to selectively Recruit, Retain, and Reward key employees or owners.
- Succession planning geared to set your business up to thrive into future generations or put a bow around the business for sale.
- Creative strategies that shift assets off of the business balance sheet and into other protected buckets.
- Various trusts and ownership designs to enhance asset protection, compliment business succession/continuity planning.
- Planning around the untimely exit of an owner or key employee due to divorce, disability, death, or criminal proceedings.
- Qualified or non-qualified plans. We can enhance existing plans or create start-up plans to instill company loyalty with an eye on cash-flow comfort and tax efficiency for the business, as well as helping them in navigating through complex compliance and documentation requirements.
- By testing and measuring various financial decisions clients face along their wealth building journey.
- We help clients find and discover various risk exposures that threaten to derail their financial plan.
- Hedging techniques utilized by pension funds, endowments, and major insurance companies that help clients conservatively grow their nest eggs.
Tax Advantaged Retirement
- Creative solutions that protect your investments from the threat of taxation.
- We help clients create a plan to reduce the total out of pocket for cost for College.
- Various trusts and ownership designs to enhance asset protection as well as ensuring one’s family wishes are fulfilled long after their passing.
- We work with clients to make informed decisions about their rollover options helping them to avoid overlap of asset classes as well as substantial gaps in a prudently diversified overall allocation.
Contact Pamela Larson